Thursday, July 29, 2010

Enough is Enough

I am too old to deal with this silliness. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING that I have written about has been a fabrication. That's not to say that I haven't left out some of the more offensive things, but I've told the truth. That being said, I don't want, or need this drama in my life. I have done the best to put this behind me. I haven't said anything online - in blogs or anything for a month. So for her to still be talking about me is just out of line.

My solution is quick and easy. If I catch wind of anymore of her posts about me or blindly stumble across them as I did this week, she will be completely blocked from both mine and Jeremiah's accounts. I have left her on his because I wanted them to work out a way to be mature, adult friends without me in the mix. She is one of a group of his friends that went to highschool together and sometimes hang out together. I didn't want to totally make this decision. But seeing as my husband has left me to keep our family safe and taken care of while he is gone, and this is causing me harm (and when I'm stressed I'm not the best mommy for Joseph) I need to take care of this as I would any other shortfall or obstacle that may arise while he's gone. I need to just be an adult and take care of it. The band-aid fix isn't working, so something more drastic may be needed. If I have to go that far, Jeremiah and I will make the decision when he is home, about whether or not contact with her is best for our family, and whether or no to reinstate it. Like I said, I'm willing to assume this nonsense is over, but if it comes to my attention one more time I will take care of the matter.

It must be nice to live in a world where someone's biggest concern in life is who is following who and such. I fortunately, live in the adult world. I have been doing my best to raise my child and be a single parent for the last 7 weeks, while my husband trains to lead troops of men into a war he may very likely be in the middle of next year. I don't have time to worry about who's on this and who's on that. I will not let this pettiness bring me stress anymore.

If you want to be a part of my life you need show my husband and family a little bit of respect. I can assure you the same goes for Jeremiah. He may be away, but after spending a decade with him, I have a little bit of insight into his morals, values, and expectations from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment