Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Life in Fact, Does Not Revolve Around You

So, I don't pretend to be computer saavy. I know bits and pieces that I've picked up from trial and error, but other than that, I'm mostly lost. I still can't load a picture on twitter. I still have trouble navigating some of these social network sites, and the fact that my blog looks as presentable as it does is purely by accident. I am not that good with these sites.

That being said, I am "smart" enough to read facebook statuses, and when I signed on to Jeremiah's facebook to respond to a message someone had sent me about writing to him, I was metaphorically slapped in the face. I saw my ex-best friend's status (because she hasn't deleted JJ from facebook - yet!). Something to the effect of, "I don't understand why someone that hates me is still following my blog and my twitter account." I thought wow, she must've been a jerk to someone else. She really wants to have no friends left. I of course scrolled down to see the comments, all from people that she hasn't stabbed in the back apparently yet, and saw one from her saying something like, "Yeah, but she blocked me from seeing her blog." I'm paraphrasing here. I thought for a minute, could she be talking about me? I mean she took the initiative to delete me on twitter and facebook. Could she be talking about me? So, I flipped over and navigated as best as I could through twitter and my blog. Although I blocked her from my blog, which I thought meant that I would be removed from hers (although apparently social networking sites apparently do not follow common sense), I was in fact not deleted from hers. And although she deleted me from twitter, she was still on mine. I guess I hadn't really given it much thought. She took the intiative to delete me from facebook, I just assumed she has deleted and blocked me from everything. I mean why facebook and not everything else?

So, let me address a couple of things. I do not in fact, hate you. I've been through a lot things in my life, but as I think over all the injustices or wrongs I've been dealt.. I don't know if I hate anyone. I definitely don't hate her. I'm not really sure where she got this impression considering SHE is in fact the one that terminated our relationship. In fact if anyone hates anyone here, it would be her hating me. She was the one who deleted me as I was going through one of the most difficult times in my life. Not me. She abandoned me. She broke the friendship. Just because I blog about some of the more crappier things she's done, it doesn't mean I hate her. Frustrated, yes! Pissed off, well yes of course! Sad that she could turn on me when I was going through a difficult time, yes I am hurt. But hate? No, I don't hate her.

I know it's hard to believe. But my life in fact, does not revolve around her. This hasn't been some elaborate scheme to keep tabs on her or anything. I know it must be hard to believe, but I am trying my best to be a single mom right now while my husband is trained on how to lead a squad of men into a war that he will very likely be in the middle of sometime next year. It was just by chance that I signed on to facebook while her status was up at the top of the page when I went to check the message. If it hadn't been there in my face, I wouldn't have even seen it.

So, that being said, I am going to do my damndest to make sure she is off of all my stuff and I from hers. I will do my best. I have more important things to deal with in my life then her petty nonsense. Another thing she needs to keep in mind though, if she keeps it up, she won't be friends with my husband for very long. I can guarantee you that he will side with the person he is spending his life with. He is already upset enough with how her and her sister have treated me. She is really on thin ice. If she continues to treat me so badly and be so petty, he will not want her in his life either. She has already put me through enough during what was already a tough time, if she keeps it up she'll be down another friend. He's my husband, and I can guarantee he is not going to be okay with one of his so called friends treating me like this. He is my husband, and I can assure anyone reading this that he is going to pick me over someone he went to highschool with.

No comments:

Post a Comment