Friday, September 10, 2010

About 'Trying to Catch the Egg'

I have decided to reign in the accessibility of that blog. At least, I think I did. I am not the best with these silly websites. If you would like to be on the accepted viewers list of the new blog please comment to this blog or send me a message on facebook. Keep in mind this blog will still be my normal blogging place.

I don't have a problem with anyone that I am friends with on facebook reading it, but due to it's subject matter I want to be aware of who has access to the information posted on it. After looking at the statistics of this blog, I'm pretty sure that there are a few people looking at this blog that aren't necessarily people that should have such detailed information about the Aberlich's.

I'm an open book for those interested in knowing about me, but again due to past situations, and also due to the subject matter I think I need to be aware of who is able to access it. Thanks to everyone who has an interest in my life, and/or what I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment