Thursday, February 24, 2011

Postponed Weigh-in

I just wanted to let you all know, in case you missed it on facebook, that I have postponed this week's weigh-in. We didn't get home from GA until really late on Monday and I was going to do my weigh-in for Tuesday. But, since Jeremiah lives out of a hotel most of our eating was done at restaurants and as a result I felt like a walking blimp from all the water retention from the excess salt. I figured any weight I would have had would not have been accurate due to the swelling I had. So, rather than give myself a heart attack I would start anew and back on schedule on Sunday. Today is Thursday and I feel pretty confident that all of the excess water is gone. I really look forward to my weigh-in on Sunday. And I think since it will have been 2 weeks since my last weight that I should be down a little bit. So, stay tuned for my update on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you have self control like that! I'm unhealthily (not sure that's an actual word...) addicted to weighing myself when I am trying to lose. But gaining is a total discouragement. I think waiting a while is best too!

    ReplyDelete