Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in (2/13/11)

So this was the first week I vowed to only weigh on Sundays. I was a little anxious the whole week wondering if I would have made any progress.

I stayed within my caloric limit all week and was able to excercise for 30 minutes 5 days this week. My thighs are killing me, but I feel better overall.

So here are the stats in comparison to last week (2/6/11).

  • 1 lb lost (bringing total to 26 lbs lost)

Inches lost: total of 5 1/2 (since 2/6/11)

  • 1 inch from chest
  • 1 inch from waist
  • 1/2 inch from hips
  • 3 inches from upper arms (1 1/2 inches from each arm)

Onto the pics! The first one is from the start of the red dress comparison on 2/9. The next pic was today (2/13). I see a difference do you?


So although I only lost 1 lb, I know I'm dropping inches and that makes me feel good.

I'm going to keep up with several days of excercise, but I will need to give myself rest days each week. It's harder doing this now than before I had a child. He drains me completely. I'm on my way though and I feel good about this week's progress.

Joseph and I will be on vacation from Friday-Monday, and I know it will be harder to stay within my caloric limits, but I am pretty sure I can do it. Since we will be on vacation next weekend, I will update on Tuesday the 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment