Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in (2/27/11)

So, as you all know we were in Georgia during the weigh-in that was supposed to occur last week. So I decided to wait until today to do my next weigh-in. Keep in mind with the stats that they are 2 weeks worth of loss and not the normal 1 week.

I didn't really get a chance to exercise this week. It was a little hard settling back into our routines. I'm hoping maybe this week I can get back to my Jillian Michael's workout dvd.

What I did focus on this week was eating.. constantly. I eat within an hour of waking up, and then every 1 1/2 to 2 hours (right up until I go to bed). I am also zig-zagging my calories to confuse my body. Therefore I may eat 1100 one day and 1400 the next. That way my body isn't really sure what's going on and doesn't get complacent. But don't let those low amount of calories fool you, I seriously eat all day long. I'm also drinking about a gallon of water a day. I would definitely like to maintain that this week.

I am also really geeked because my waist is in the 30's now!! Now onto the stats..

So here are the stats in comparison to last week (2/13/11).

  • 4 lb lost (bringing total to 30 lbs lost)

Inches lost: total of 3 1/2 (since 2/13/11)

  • 1/2 inch from chest
  • 1 inch from hips
  • 1 inch from waist
  • 1 inch from thighs (1/2 inch from each thigh)

Onto the pics! The first one is from the start of the red dress comparison on 2/9. The next pic was today (2/27). Can you see a change?



No comments:

Post a Comment