Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pre Weigh-in Anxiety

I really look forward to weighing myself on Sundays. It gives me something to look forward to, a big way to see my progress. It's been a bit of a rough week and I'm a little nervous about tomorrow though. I don't mind seeing the same number as last week, I just don't want to see a bigger number.

I let myself splurge a bit and had some Bray's burgers on Sunday night. I felt it was my reward for being 30lbs down. Then I made homemade cookies. Seriously, who can make cookies and not eat some of the raw dough? Then today was the winter picnic at church. That meant a buffet of unlimited (mostly high calorie) foods. So yeah, I am a little nervous.

I was able to wear a top today for I've only been able to wear twice before. It felt good to feel slim. When I got dressed this morning, I really thought I looked noticeably skinnier.

I think I am going to go to the thrift store tonight and see if I can find a belt and maybe a "goal outfit" to work towards. I know it shouldn't be much longer before my red dress fits and I want to have something else to keep me focused.

Thanks to all of you who have offered support and encouragement and given me praise and compliments on my hard work. It's good to feel that all I'm doing isn't going unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment