Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in (3/6/11)

It's been a rough week. I over indulged of one of my favorite foods last Sunday. Then this week I baked cookies for my husband and couldn't resist the cookie dough or the cookies. And to top it all off yesterday was the church winter picnic which meant a smorgasbord of high caloric foods. I was certain I was going to have a gain this week. To see a loss was a pleasant surprise.

I am still drinking about a gallon of water a day. I've added in tea throughout the day as well. I like having something with flavor and since it's calorie free it works out well. I didn't do any exercise this week. I plan on working on that this week.

So here are the stats in comparison to last week (2/27/11).
  • 1 lb lost (bringing total to 31 lbs lost)

Inches lost: total of 1/2 (since 2/27/11)

  • 1/2 inch from hips
So this marks the end of 1 full month of me measuring myself. I am please to announce that during this first month of measuring I lost over 9 inches!

Onto the pics! The first one is from the start of the red dress comparison on 2/9. The next pic was last week's (2/27). And the last pic is today's. I thought it would be good to see the progression. Can you see a change?





1 comment:

  1. (Although I need to get back into the work out/eating right routine myself) I remember having weeks like this when I lost my Hunter baby weight. Sometimes I fell off the bandwagon for a few days and was nervous to step on the scale again, but it seems that, as long as we're exercising and eating right most of the time, our bodies can handle a few slip ups. Thank goodness, cuz I can't be good 100% of the time!

    ReplyDelete