Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In (4/20/11)


This is a pic of my new 'goal' outfit. This is the outfit I will be using for comparison shots from hereon out. The brown top is a size large and the jeans are a size 12. I wore a size 12 when I started dating my hubby 11 years ago. It may not be pretty, but those jeans are buttoned and zipped!




So, it's been quite awhile since I've been able to do a weigh-in with everything that happened during March and the beginning of April. I just wanted to update and let you guys know that I haven't fell off the wagon.




Since being released from the hospital on 4/4/11 I have been eating a bit more junk than normal. But, after nearly a month of not eating I felt I deserved a little reprieve. I am getting back to my normal portion, healthier foods now though. I still don't feel up to exercising but I know that will come back the better I feel.




I know this isn't Sunday, so I will do a weigh-in on Sunday as well. I just wanted to get this one out there to show my progress.




This week I plan on focusing on getting back to drinking a gallon of water a day. I also will focus on not snacking on unhealthy foods.




So here are the stats in comparison to the last weigh-in (3/6/11):







  • 7 lbs lost (bringing total to 38 lbs lost)



  • I am officially out of the 200's!



Inches lost: 3 inches (since 3/6/11)







  • 1 inch from chest



  • 1 inch from hips



  • 1 inch from upper arms (1/2 inch from each)



Onto the pics! The first pic is from the beginning of the red dress comparison on 2/9. The second pic is from today (4/20). Can you see the difference?




I know I'm still a little lumpy but I would consider this dress "fitting" now.



No comments:

Post a Comment