Monday, May 16, 2011

Weigh-In (5/16/11)

So here's an official weigh-in for all of my blog stalkers.

First off, this week was pretty good. I ate fairly well. Still having trouble with my water in take though. And I was able to get back to exercising this week. I worked out a little over 2 hours total this week.

I know I've said it before, but my goal for this week is to increase my water intake. I need to get back up to about a gallon a day. I feel so much better when I'm hydrated.

On to the stats (keep in mind these are in comparison to my last weigh-in blog on 4/25/11)


  • 2 lbs lost (bringing total loss to 43 lbs)

Inches lost: 2 inches (again since 4/25/11)



  • 1 inch from my chest

  • 1 inch from thighs (1/2 inch from each)

Onto the pics! The first one is from 4/20/11 (the start of this specific goal outfit) and the second is from today (5/16/11).






I didn't realize how off I was in the new picture until I had already changed back into my regular clothes. I will try to get a picture that looks more like the first one the next time I do an official weigh-in.


BTW, those of you who had been stalking my other blog before my husband's absence will be happy to know it is back up and in full swing. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this and my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment