Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 17 of 30

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why:

Now, this one is tougher than the last few I've had to do. Hmm..

*I've left this up for a quite a while trying to come up with a 1/2 way decent answer. I'm at a loss, so I'm going to choose the first thing that came into my mind when I started working on this one..*

I will choose my husband. I think switching lives with each other for one day would give us both a deeper understanding of all the things we each do for each other and our family. I think in understanding, seeing, and experiencing those things we would have an even deeper appreciation for each other and the roles we play throughout a normal day.

Now don't get me wrong. Jeremiah and I have a very deep appreciation for the different roles we have in this family. But, I really think 'walking in each other's shoes' for one day could deepen that appreciation of what each of us deal with or encounter in a regular day.

1 comment:

  1. When I asked myself the question I picked you. I guessed that you would pick me in response to he question.

    ReplyDelete