Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 20 of 30

Day 20- How would you like your life to look in 10 years:

So with this one I guess we're pretending that I am in control and not God? Because God tends to laugh at us mere mortals as we are designing our future, but alas.. I can't put this one off any longer or I will break my blogging streak..

So ten years, eh? Well first and foremost I would want my husband to have a dependable, stable, enjoyable career. A career that provides him with holiday pay, vacation time, and sick pay. Don't forget about a retirement package and really great health benefits. And I'd like us to have financial stability that allows us to do the little extras in life (like a vacationing on a regular basis).

I'd definitely like for us to be debt free. I guess I'm okay with us having mortgage debt, but no other debts. No credit cards, car loans, or school loan debts. I'd obviously love for us to be homeowners. My dream home would have at least 4 bedrooms to allow our family room to grow. It would have a big yard. And it would be in a good neighborhood.

I'd like for us to definitely have one more child if not two. If our next one is a girl we will probably be done with kids, but if we have 2 boys we may go for 3. I think I'd really like to stop at two, so I hope our next pregnancy is a girl. But we'd just be happy to be pregnant, so we'll be happy either way.

I'd like to be in good health. I'd also like to be at the weight that I'm working towards now. I'm down 50 lbs and have another 62 lbs I'd like to lose.

I'd like for Joseph to be a more brilliant little boy. I'd like for our marriage to be stronger and better. And I'd like to have a stronger, deeper relationship with God.

I'm sure that's not everything, but those are definitely the big ones. I hope God's not laughing too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment