Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 21 of 30

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy:


This boy has changed my life.



He is precious, beautiful and perfect.



He is an extension of our marriage and our commitment to one another.



He is funny, charming, and beautiful (did I mention that?).



He's curious, strong, and inquisitive.



He's vibrant, passionate, and colorful.



He's adventurous, brave, and daring.



Joseph is cool, entertaining, and loveable.



He is handsome like his Daddy.



He is loving, affectionate, and kind.

And he's silly, amusing, and wild.

He's unique, perfect (did I say that?) and playful.

He has no qualms about where he sleeps.

Or how outrageous his sleeping choice may seem to us.

He's mine, and his Daddy's.

He's my love, my life, my calling.

He is my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment