Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 23 of 30

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

Okay, so I'm sure most of you thought I'd put a picture of a Coke or a cheeseburger and fries, but today I'm craving steak. Which happens to be something I crave for often. So, had this been a post yesterday the pic would be a burger, but since it's today I choose steak.
There's nothing like a big, juicy, bloody steak! Sorry if I offend any of you whose steak has to be black and gray inside before you eat it. But this is the only way I can truly enjoy a steak!

So, if we're going to take this challenge a little further today.. Something I crave for on a non-food level would be affirmation and appreciation. I have a tendency to doubt myself, a lot, and it's nice to hear that I'm not doing as bad of a job as I think I am.

As we near the end of this blogging challenge, I have come up with an idea for a new one, but I won't share that with you until this one is complete.

1 comment:

  1. I would love a huge steak!! I am hungry and shouldn't be staring at food apparently!

    ReplyDelete