Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 25 of 30

Day 25- What I would find in your bag:

I'm so glad it's a nice easy one today. Although I slept nearly 11 hours last night my brain is in no way ready for a tough challenge. I will provide this info as a list (in no particular order) for you all. And without further delay:



  • Mail - Yes, this may seem weird but when I stop in at the mailbox I shove it into my purse to ensure it makes it into the house.

  • Multiple cars - No, my bag isn't big enough to fit an actual automobile in it (although I'm sure my husband would beg to differ with me). I do, however, have a toddler that insists on me entertaining him at a moment's notice.

  • Pads - Because my cycles are irregular at best and I've been caught without them too many times.

  • Wipes - Because I have a toddler who is very often sticky.

  • Rubber Gloves - These I swiped from the doctor's office. I'm sure some of you would call it stealing. Sorry. But I can't stand to put Vick's Vapor Rub on myself or my son without using a glove. I hate the way my hands feel afterward otherwise.

  • Band aids - Just in case my boy gets a boo-boo while we're out.

  • Coupons - I've tried using a coupon organizer but that just gets left at home or some where else and then I never have it when I'm at the store. So now I carry my coupons in a baggy that way I always have them.

  • Phone

  • Keys

  • Church Key

  • Fruit Snacks - Again, because of the boy.

  • Wallet

  • Camera - I always carry this with me because you never know when the above mentioned toddler may do something cute or funny.

  • Pens - I like to have these for marking off my shopping lists, Joseph likes them for drawing when he's bored.

  • Scrap paper - For the boy to draw on.

  • Lotion

  • Hand Sanitizer

  • Lip Gloss

  • Perfume

  • Toddler Sized Baseball Hat

  • Toddler Sized Sunglasses

  • Sunblock Stick

  • Checkbook

  • Kleenex

  • Nail File

  • Toddler Sized Shorts & Underwear - This is because we've finished potty training over the last month and I like to have it just in case.

  • Mirror

  • Multiple Plastic Bugs

I think that's about it. Don't judge me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment