Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 3 of 30

Day 03- Look up your horoscope for today and explain how accurate it is:

Well I found a website that does daily 'Mom' horoscopes. Here is mine for today:

Whether your little one likes it or not, most of your attention will be on your career today. You have important meetings or projects that just can’t wait. This is a good day to make progress while your child learns some patience.

I have to say it's probably going to be pretty darn accurate. Thursdays are hard days for me and Joseph. I first head to the church to print the bulletin for Sunday and then directly after that head to my parents to do laundry. Today I have 5 loads of laundry to complete. Joseph doesn't like when all attention isn't directly upon him so he will definitely be practicing some patience today.

Here is the regular horoscope for me for today:

Take time out to change the things in your life that need restoring, Capricorn. Explore your emotional needs and find ways to satisfy them. You may need to adopt a radically different approach in order to get where you need to go. Even if things seem unstable at first, they're likely to smooth out and be much more dependable eventually. Be an individual.

Again, it's probably pretty close to accurate..

No comments:

Post a Comment