Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 5 of 30

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to:



Colorado. Not only have I been to this place on vacation but I also lived here from July 2004 - July 2007. I moved there right after my husband and I were married. I have to admit I hated it though. I'd never lived away from home. I had no friends and no family (other than my dear new husband).

I never truly appreciated the beauty while I lived there. It was a lonely sad place for me and I resented it and it's purple mountain majesties the entire time we lived there. We traveled back for a family vacation in the spring of 2010 and I was able to take in the spectacular beauty I obviously missed while we lived there. This picture in particular is taken in the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.

Colorado if full of absolute and shocking formations and beauty. I'm glad I had a chance to go back and recognize that Colorado was not as bad as I thought it was. Perspective is everything isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment