Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 6 of 30

Day 06- 5 things you need to say to 5 different people:

A. It still pains me that you abandoned me and never made an effort to be part of my life. Without being a part of my life, your rejection helped form the insecure person I am today. I wish with everything in me that you could have been a positive influence on my life and not a negative one. I will always wonder in vain why you didn't want me and love me the way you should have. It makes me more angry that you aren't here anymore and so I can't even confront you with this. The only reason I am happy that you didn't want me is because of the person I have in my life that took your place, and did want me. I hate that I was so disposable to you. I hope everyday wherever you are you regret the decision to not love me and be part of my life. I never even knew what you looked like until I was 16. I have nothing of you but a death certificate and two very old, worn photos. In my eyes you will always be the epitome of selfishness.

B. You are a liar and a thief. And I hope everyday you compare me to whoever you're dating and realize that I am better, and made you happier than anyone else ever will again.

C. You were never the victim in that situation. I think it's ludicrous that you have painted yourself to be that though. You chose to end things in the most selfish way you could imagine. Not me. You tossed aside our relationship in my time of need. You have no one else to blame for your inability to 'trust others' than yourself. Yes, I vented about things publicly but we both know that nothing I ever said was untrue. And we both know I could have vented much more grotesque truths about you and things you said than what I did. Just grow up.

D. You broke apart your family with your adultery. I know you enjoy your much easier and care free life, but we both know you'll have a lot of explaining to do when you reach the end of your days.

E. Choose a path and follow it. You are not the only person being affected by your indecision.

No comments:

Post a Comment