Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 29 of 30

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned:

This is by far not everything I've learned but here's a few I thought you'd enjoy.

I've learned that potty training has been the hardest parenting obstacle thus far. But even as difficult and frustrating as it was - it is possible to complete.

I've learned that if the pool is green even though the maintenance people state the water was just checked and chemicals adjusted, do not trust them. Swimming in a bottle of bleach isn't fun and that's about as close as I'd like to come.

My toddler dislikes underwear and would prefer to spend most of his day completely nude.

I'm far less patient than I should be for 27 years old.

I am still ovulating. This is something many women take for granted, but as a sufferer of PCOS it's a good thing to have confirmation of. With that being said, if you are a woman and have never struggled to get pregnant or stay pregnant without miscarriage or complication, please praise God for that blessing. It is not something all women can do.

Life isn't fair. This is something I have to repeatedly learn over and over again. It sucks, but it's the truth. Life hardly ever makes sense, let alone is fair.

I've learned that although it's cheaper to buy most things at the commissary, canned tuna fish and milk are not cheaper. Odd huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment