Friday, August 12, 2011

New Blog Challenge

I said I had a new idea for a challenge when the other finished. But I've been trying to work it out in my mind and find a way to make it feasible. I'm not sure how well it will work out or how many of you will be interested, but I'm going to give it a shot.

My plan is to do 30 days of blogging all about weight loss, working out, or being healthy. I will try to either share a tip, idea or what I'm currently doing. I will also try to occasionally give you healthy meal ideas. The plan is to inspire people to lose weight and get healthy. Trust me, if I can lose over 50 pounds you can do it too.

I'll do my first blog tomorrow. I hope you all and enjoy and I hope I can help at least one person become a little bit healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment