Monday, January 2, 2012

5w2d

I will try and do a weekly blog entry for those interested in following our journey to becoming parents again. I will do my best to post pictures weekly and not only inform you on how the baby and I are coming along, but also give you the medical info for a baby of the current gestational age.

Already I've been experiencing many symptoms. I didn't experience too much with Joseph (besides cramping) until about 7 weeks. So, the fact that I'm already experiencing so much gives me hope that this pregnancy is strong and will be successful.

So here's the medical info for where we are this week:
Your baby's jaw, cheeks, chin, eyes, ears, and nose are beginning to form what will eventually become one adorable face. In addition, her kidneys, liver, and lungs are developing, and her heart is now beating 80 times a minute (and getting faster every day). All this and she's still no bigger than the length of a nail head (about a quarter of an inch) from crown to rump!

I of course am a POASA. But I've stopped now. Who would have thought that your test line could be darker than your control line!

I'm feeling good. I'm tired. I'm peeing a lot. And of course my BBs are still pretty sore. I'm irritable and crabby. And I'm experiencing less cramps and more of a pressure feeling.


5w2d


5w2d

No comments:

Post a Comment