Monday, January 30, 2012

9w2d

Baby growth info:
Your baby (now the size of a prune) has small indentations on his legs (soon to be knees and ankles!), and his tiny arms even have elbows that bend (how is that for magical?). Inside that little mouth, tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. His stomach and kidneys are kicking into gear, producing digestive juices and urine, and if it's a boy, his testes are making testosterone (how manly!).

Fatigue is beginning to really set in. I just feel drained constantly over the last few days. The bleeding is getting better (I think). There was only a couple instances this week. Hopefully this means that we're almost done with the bleeding.

Morning sickness is still here. I think it's getting a little bit better day by day. But in addition to the fatigue over the last few days I've been getting regular headaches. I read that both can be caused from the increase production of progesterone from the completed placenta (which is now solely responsible for hormone production).

These pictures were taken yesterday at 9w1d (but I was too tired to blog them last night).







No comments:

Post a Comment