Monday, April 9, 2012

It's a Girl!

I know I haven't posted my weekly update, but I had to post the awesome news!

We are expecting a princess!

The ultrasound went well. Our little girl was a little busy body and wouldn't hold too still for any of the pictures. The tech would get just about everything she needed for a shot and this little girl would bounce away. She also was not anxious for us to know her gender. She kept for legs tightly closed for most of the exam and it took 3 different techs to try and coax her little legs open.

Everything looked great on the ultrasound. I am measuring right on schedule. The Princess weighed approximately 10 ounces and her heart rate was in the 150's once again.

I'll be sure to get my weekly update finished later on, but for now, onto the pictures.


This is the gender shot showing the labia.



Her precious little hand.



Her whole little precious body.



She most certainly is!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Princess! How exciting!

    It must be the year of the girls, every single person I know who's given birth this year or found out they were pregnant had had girls!

    ReplyDelete